Create strong futures. The Meredith Post-Baccalaureate Licensure.
Meredith has a long history of creating strong teachers who leave a positive impact on students. The post-baccalaureate licensure will help you succeed in becoming the teacher you want to be. This licensure option is open to women and men who have an appropriate undergraduate degree or graduates who are approved through a formal review by the designated departments.
The post-baccalaureate licensure is ideal for residency teachers who are already teaching these subjects. However, it could also benefit someone interested in obtaining their initial license before they start teaching.
With concentrations in art, dance, or theater, the post-baccalaureate licensure will make you well prepared to change the lives of future generations.
Program Quick Facts
- 27 credit hours
- Can complete program in as little as 16 months
- Courses are scheduled in the evening
- Admission deadlines are April 1 (Summer and Early Fall decision), July 1 (Fall Final decision), and November 1 (Spring decision)
- $575 per credit hour plus program fee of $100
- Financial assistance is available
After graduating with her MAT, Larissa Bryant, ’13, was well prepared to become a teacher and to have a positive impact on her students’ future.
207 Ledford Hall