Applications for the Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program will be complete and ready for review upon receipt of the following materials:
- Complete the online application, including a 500-word (approximate) personal statement.
- $40 application fee. Online payment is available upon application submission.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes or sent electronically from the institution directly to Meredith College at email@example.com. Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited institution. Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization.
- Optional – Report of scores of the SAT/ACT, GRE, LSAT, DAT, or MCAT. (This is no longer required.)
- Two completed recommendation forms from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study. (The online application will prompt you to enter contact information for the letters of recommendation and an electronic form will be sent).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing relevant clinical and academic experiences.
The application deadline is April 1.
Please mail all materials to:
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Non-native English speakers and/or applicants whose principal language of instruction has not been English must submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) reported directly from ETS.org; or official scores from International English Language Testing System (IELTS) reported directly from IELTS.org; or official scores from the Duolingo English test, reported directly from Duolingo.
Test score dates must be within 18 months of anticipated enrollment date, unless the student has been enrolled full-time in an accredited American college or university in the interim.
The required minimum total score on the exams are:
TOEFL (i-net) = 79
TOEFL (Essentials) test = 8.5
IELTS test = 6.5
Duolingo English test = 120
Meredith’s institution code for the TOEFL is 5410. For IELTS provide your test center with this exact information when requesting scores to be sent to Meredith. Account Name: Meredith College Graduate; Address: Graduate Admissions, 3800 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607. When sending Duolingo scores, Meredith will appear in a drop-down box as a recipient.