The following items are required for all international applicants:
- Online application; $60 application fee paid online with credit card or checking account upon submission of application.
- Official transcripts – If your original transcripts are not in English, a certified translation into English is required. In addition, a course-by-course evaluation of the applicant’s academic documents compiled by an independent academic credential evaluation provider will be requested for any post-secondary work or Commonwealth advanced level examinations taken outside the United States. Meredith College recommends using an organization that is a member of the The Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE), National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), International Education Services (IES), or World Education Services (WES) for translation and evaluation services. Meredith has integrations with the above linked organizations which will automatically import the completed evaluation directly to your application. Students wishing to use other credential evaluations should first check with Graduate Admissions (email@example.com) to see if these evaluations will be accepted.
- TOEFL or IELTS score – preferably a minimum of 80 TOEFL (iBT), and 6.0 IELTS
These optional materials may be submitted to strengthen your application:
- Recommendations – Two recommendations from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study.
- Responses to essay questions:
a) Write about a personal quality that will help the admissions committee know you better as a person. (500 Word Limit)
b) What have you undertaken in your personal or professional life that provides evidence of your leadership skills or potential? (500 Word Limit)
c) Describe a significant risk you have taken, why you took it, and what you learned from the experience. (500 Word Limit)
- A current resume
Fall, June 15
Spring, October 1
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please submit all required application materials as early as possible, but ideally no later than June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.
Also, please note that you don’t have to send all the parts of your application at once; we will collect the information here for you.