Gain professional experience on campus
Students at Meredith have a number of opportunities to complete internships on campus related to specific fields of study, including graphic design, psychology, child development, and exercise and sports science.
- Circus Graphic Design Studio – in-house graphic design studio that allows students to build a portfolio and work with campus and community clients
- Colton Review – award-winning arts and literary journal written, edited, designed, and produced by students
- Meredith College Student News – news show entirely produced by communication students (who also have access to a podcast studio, editing suites, and more)
- Ellen Brewer House – infant/toddler education program serving children ages 6 weeks to 2 years
- Health & Human Performance Lab – cutting-edge lab that provides early access to research and clinical practices and prepares students for employment and graduate programs
- Lowery Fitness Center – well-equipped space where students teach fitness classes to students, faculty, and staff
- Meredith Autism Program – one of the only Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs in the U.S. that provides clinical experience for undergraduate students
- Meredith Poll – a survey research organization. Students help construct surveys, analyze data, and communicate results.
- Nifong Nutrition Lab – this sophisticated facility simulates the environment that nutrition and hospitality and tourism students will work in after they graduate