According to a recent study, women are more likely to be financially vulnerable than men (24% versus 17%) – meaning they struggle in nearly all areas of their financial lives.*
At Meredith, we’ll prepare you to take responsibility for yourself and your own success in all areas of your life, including your finances. Through StrongPoints®, you’ll begin to develop the skills you need to care for yourself in this essential, but often overlooked, aspect of your life.
Here are some of the ways you can build your financial literacy:
- Work with our certified financial educators in one-on-one coaching sessions to identify areas of growth in your financial literacy
- Learn to build a budget that distinguishes between wants and needs
- Develop an understanding of issues that maximize your credit score
- Learn to discern comparative details of compensation packages
- Practice negotiating skills for job offers, benefits packages, promotions, and more
StrongPoints® is an advising and personal coaching program found only at Meredith that’s designed to ensure our students make the most of college.
216 Park Center
of Meredith seniors receive career guidance from professors and advisors
of students participate in an applied learning experience such as study abroad, undergraduate research, or internships
of recent Meredith alumnae were satisfied with their academic experience
over the past five years, 92.2% of our alumnae are employed or pursuing graduate study within a few short months of graduation