StrongPoints® is a unique advising and personal coaching model based on leading educational research on how the most successful students make the most out of college.
First, you’ll identify your strengths using CliftonStrengths®, a proven assessment tool. Then, throughout your four years at Meredith, you’ll examine how those strengths can help you shape your academic goals, your experiential involvement, financial planning and career choice.
You’ll do this important work with the guidance of faculty and staff advisors. Our individualized approach to education means that you’ll work with not just one advisor, but several, all with different areas of expertise. And you’ll graduate from Meredith knowing how to create an effective plan for the life you envision.
How to Sign Up for StrongPoints
StrongPoints is available to every Meredith student. There’s no separate registration – or cost. It’s an integral part of your Meredith experience – one that starts at orientation and continues throughout your college career.
How StrongPoints Will Benefit You
StrongPoints is designed to result in
- Increased likelihood of academic and professional success
- Increased self-confidence
- Greater likelihood of completing a degree on time
- Development of an academic portfolio to help secure employment or admission to graduate or professional school
- Stronger connections with faculty and staff
- Confidence in creating a functional plan with concrete priorities, goals, and strategies for lifelong success.
StrongPoints® is an advising and personal coaching program found only at Meredith that’s designed to ensure our students make the most of college.
216 Park Center
of seniors receive career guidance from professors and advisors
of students participate in an applied learning experience such as study abroad, undergraduate research, or internships
of alumnae were satisfied with their academic experience
of alumnae agree there are important benefits to attending a women’s college