Off Campus Employment
The Community Employment Program lists off-campus part-time jobs: babysitting, pet-sitting, house-sitting, tutoring, office assistants, camp counselors and other part-time job opportunities, and is offered to all registered students each semester. Students can log onto MyMeredith/Campus Sites/ Financial Assistance to view and apply to part-time positions.
Parents and Businesses: Interested in hiring a student for part-time student employment?
Please download the appropriate fillable PDF below, then click “Fill & Sign” and type in your information. You may attach it to your email to email@example.com for posting on our secure intranet, MyMeredith.
- Childcare, Tutoring, Pet or House Sitting Student Employment Form
- Office Assistant, Camp Counselor or Other Student Employment Form
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the appropriate student employment form.
In our experience, employers typically find Meredith College students to be ideal employees. Our emphasis on ethics and leadership means these highly desirable traits are fostered among our students – qualities that are valuable in any employee. Our students possess the drive, skills and knowledge to excel in any work environment. We look forward to working with you.
On Campus Employment
Federal Work-Study (FWS) employment is a need-based federal assistance program with limited funds. FWS allows students to earn part of their educational expenses through part-time employment while attending school.
- Students who are eligible for this program, will see an amount listed on their offer letter; this is an estimate of what you may potentially earn, per academic year.
- The funds must be earned in order to be disbursed. You should not include this funding when determining your remaining balance.
- Students receive payment by direct deposit on the 15th of the month for their hours worked the previous month.
- Students who are Federal Work Study eligible are automatically enrolled in FWS on campus employment at the beginning of each semester. Log on to MyMeredith/ Campus Sites/ Financial Assistance to view.
The Office of Financial Assistance requires a student’s accepted and signed annual statement of award for enrollment. If you have questions or difficulties with navigating MyMeredith, please contact our office directly at email@example.com.
Interested in posting an internship or full-time, career related position?
The Office of Career Planning welcomes the opportunity to work with students, alumnae and employers.