Accounting Office 140 Johnson Hall
Raleigh, NC 27607
Please visit the Accounting Billing and Payments page. Here you can find information regarding making a payment, requesting proxy access, and enrolling in a payment plan. PDF instructions on various topics can be found here for your reference.
According to North Carolina law, Parents and other third party individuals are required to have been granted proxy in order to gain access to the students financial information.
Students must request proxy access on behave of their parents and other third party individuals. Students can request this access through their Self Service portal. Once access has been requested, Technology Services will email a link to the third party providing login credentials. Proxies can then view the student account and pay the bill at mcis.meredith.edu. PDF instructions can be found under Billing and Payments.
- Fall bills are due August 1
- Spring bills are due December 1.
- Students wanting to register after the due date are required to pre-pay for estimated costs.
Students wanting to register after the due date are required to pre-pay for estimated costs. Students will need to contact Financial Assistance and the Accounting Office in order to obtain an estimated cost. Once the estimated cost is provided, the student will need to make a payment in order to be cleared for registration. Payments can be made online at officialpayments.com or in person in the Accounting Office (cash or check only). Once the payment is received, the student can contact the Registrar’s Office to complete registration. Click here for officialpayments.com instructions.
- Students are billed by semester, not by the school year.
- You can view your bill at Student Self Service
- You can view your Fall bill on or around July 5.
- Students who pre-register for Spring will be able to view the account on or around November 10.
- If you register after theses dates, your account will be available within the next business day following registration.
Student Self Service allows students and others (through Proxy access) to view account activity by term. Here you can view, print, and pay your bill. Students can access Student Self Service once they have been assigned a NET ID and password from Technology Services and have registered for classes.
Parents and other third party individuals can access Self Service once the student has requested proxy access. Technology Services will email a link to the third party providing login credentials. Proxies can then view the student account and pay the bill at mcis.meredith.edu. PDF instructions can be found under Billing and Payments.
- Debit/Credit card – online through Student Self Service or officialpayments.com (convenience fee applies) *Cards are currently not accepted in the Accounting Office.
- E-check – online through Student Self Service or officialpayments.com (no fee)
- Mail – check or money order to:
ATTN: Accounting Office
3800 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, NC 27607
*Please be sure to include the Student ID number on the check.
In order to allow you to divide your semester bill into monthly installments, we offer the following plans through ACI Payments Inc for both Fall and Spring. There is a $35.00 non-refundable fee due at enrollment and students must re-enroll each semester. Please complete your enrollment in the plan by the tuition due date to reserve your class schedule. Enroll online at payplan.acipayonline.com. PDF instructions can be found at meredith.edu/accounting-department/billing-and-payments/
- 5 payment plan – payments are due on the first of each month from July through November
- 4 payment plan – payments are due on the first of each month from August through November
- 5 payment plan – payments are due on the first of each month from December through April
- 4 payment plan – payments are due on the first of each month from January through April
We know that sometimes the amount that appears on your ACI payment plan account may not match the amount showing in your Student Self Service. In order to allow you more flexibility, you can make changes to your plan amount.
You first must complete enrollment in the payment plan by paying the $35 enrollment fee. Once you have completed the enrollment, you can log in to your payment plan and adjust the plan amount as needed. Look for the “Adjust Balance” link on the Profile Details page. Enter the correct amount and Submit. Be sure to review your Student Self Service account balance to ensure the payment plan total will cover the total amount due on your account.
*Changes to the Student Self Service account during the semester will not automatically update your plan. You must make an adjustment to update the payment plan. *Previous term balances or credits will not automatically be included in the new semester payment plan. You may need to add or deduct that amount after completing enrollment.
Please keep a record for your files for future reference as to why you reduced or increased your payment plan amount.