Select software packages are available for student download either through our membership with the NCICU (North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities), part of existing education accounts, free downloads from the internet, or for purchase at discounted prices.
Access: Visit MyMeredith – Technology Services, Campus Software, then select any of the items under Campus Software for downloads, instructions, and links.
Listed below are software options available to students
- Microsoft Office 365 is available as a free download on personal computers to all students, and employees.
- Google Apps is provided to all students via their Google education account.
- Antivirus software is available for any student to download free from MyMeredith.
- Hoonuit: Students have access to an automated tutorial knowledge base, providing support for PC and Mac software. Students can access Hoonuit via MyMeredith.
- Select academic software packages will be available as free downloads. Students will get notice from professors if software packages are available.
- Academic software is also loaded on computer lab computers, both open and departmental, and the library laptop loaners.
Software for Purchase
- Parallels Desktop for Mac and SPSS software are available for purchase at discounted prices through Scholar Buys.