As an adult student, you bring unique strengths and experience to your continued education. When you’re ready to earn your first undergraduate degree, we’ll help you achieve your educational and professional goals.
If you are 23 or older, you may be eligible for admission as an adult student. Our admissions counselors will help you with the admissions process.
The priority application date is May 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Applications received after the priority date are reviewed on a space available basis. Please contact Jil
- Submit an adult application, including essay
- Pay the $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency Diploma
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Attend an information session or individual appointment with an admissions counselor
The Meredith College Wings program provides a powerful education for adult women.
Assoc. Director of Admissions
1st Floor, Johnson Hall